© 2017 John Richard Anderson

I was born under the star sign 'Pisces' and as the saying goes "You can't get over that". I have life-long interests in water, fish, the sea, sailing and everything wet and aquatic. I have a scientific background in the environment, aquatic sciences and fisheries. I have written extensively on many topics. I have created and manage a huge gaggle of websites. I have now retired and live in the 'Shark Shack' by the sea near Jervis Bay, on the South Eastern coast of Australia. I sail, fish, walk, dive and swim as much as I can with the motto: 'Diving for Pearls'. My main focus is on didactic poems and short form poems such as Cinqain. I love the poems of Dylan Thomas and my favorite movie is 'Under Milk Wood' (a radio play, made into a film). I also like Les Murray. My website is Poetry Community http://www.poetrycommunity.com. Cheers

<>

&copy; 2017 John Richard Anderson **Profile** I was born under the star sign &#039;Pisces&#039; and as the saying goes &quot;You can&#039;t get over that&quot;. I have life-long interests in water, fish, the sea, sailing and everything wet and aquatic. I have a scientific background in the environment, aquatic sciences and fisheries. I have written extensively on many topics. I have created and manage a huge gaggle of websites. I have now retired and live in the &#039;Shark Shack&#039; by the sea near Jervis Bay, on the South Eastern coast of Australia. I sail, fish, walk, dive and swim as much as I can with the motto: &#039;Diving for Pearls&#039;. My main focus is on didactic poems and short form poems such as Cinqain. I love the poems of Dylan Thomas and my favorite movie is &#039;Under Milk Wood&#039; (a radio play, made into a film). I also like Les Murray. My website is Poetry Community http://www.poetrycommunity.com. Cheers &lt;&gt;
edited Jul 11 '17 at 9:43 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft